Sunday, June 27, 2010

It is the weekend, Sunday, and it is hot.

Tomorrow I create my own business cards. Yes, I am setting aside some time for that. I guess you can say i'm doing it to make my approach seem more professional.

I've applied for two photojournalist positions for two different papers and have not heard any replies back. It has only been less than a week, but I am hopeful. I haven't really told anyone yet, specifically, what I have applied for recently. I rather find out the verdict before I go yapping my gums about it.
I need to get out of banking. I've had my run with this occupation and now it's time for what "I" want. Just can't work for the man anymore.

I have a series of Antiqued photos that i've been working on for awhile. I just posted them to my facebook page not that long ago, to get a feel of what my friends had to say. Positive feedback, so far. There is a new gallery that just opened up close to me and i'm thinking of presenting these images to them, to see if they can sell them for me for a commission. I just need to have a few printed on canvas. I think the canvas and the technique used for the prints will compliment each other well.
I'll keep you posted on the outcome!