Monday, July 19, 2010

07.19











Trying to make plans on a photo group shoot next week. Everything and anything is game!
Anyone in the area interested, lemme know. The more we have, the better chances of it taking place.

My Monday would have been more pleasant, if only it would have continued to rain through out the day. But noooo. One quick storm this morning, and another just about an hour ago.
I did, however, get a lot of photos edited today.
Have I mentioned lately how I just can't wait for Fall to arrive? Not liking this heat. You can't pay me enough.
Nothing new in the Valenta household. The hubby is downstairs tinkering around in the garage. I'm up here in the hottest room in the house. How did that happen? Is it my pc? Throwing off so much heat it makes it feel like an oven?!