Monday, July 5, 2010

Weekend Update:

A Leica C1 has sort of fell into my hands. It is 11 years old. I can't wait to actually get it and start using it.
I have a roll of film and an extra battery waiting for its arrival. It's coming from a very clean home and the body itself is in mint condition.

Everything seems to be at a standstill... which is good. The photog class is going really well, i'm actually learning a little bit of what I don't already know. I got word today that the business cards have been shipped. Excited to see those in my hands.

My weekend so far has been fantastic. The husband and I actually had 2 full days together. Today he put up a clothesline for me so we don't have to run the dryer in the summer. I was surprised on how fast all 3 loads dried outside. Then again, it was about 100 degrees out there.

Home made Naan pizza's on the grill tonight!