Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wildwood/Cape May/Lewes

Oh, the weekend went too fast!

We left Saturday morning around six. It was a really quick 3 days. Got a whole lot of sun, ate a whole lot of delicious food, caught in the rain on our bike ride from Cape May back to Wildwood- where then we spent half the day cooped up in our room since the car was blocked in, and our only source of transportation was our bicycles.
Visited Cape May twice, the second time we took the Ferry over to Delaware to visit Cape Henlopen State Park. Plenty of pictures.
Got back home late Monday night after a quick visit with Steve's mother and sister.


Now yesterday and today I am sick with sun poisoning- yuck!
I laid around the house yesterday, not accomplishing much of anything.

I had to come home early from work today because I was completely miserable. I stopped by CVS and bought lots of Powerade so I can stock up on electrolyte's.
Napped for about 2 hours, and now here I am. I've touched up on a few pics- you can find them at mistyblankenship.com in the Gallery II section.
I'm too lazy to update them here right now, maybe in a day or so when I have more to put up.


For now, it's back to the couch!