Thursday, October 28, 2010

Misfits and Snow Days

I can't believe tomorrow is Friday, already! And what a long day that will be. Seems we're doing the Misfits show tomorrow night down in Jersey. I'm actually excited about that, even though I'm going to be dead tired before the show even starts. I'll probably be passed out in the dressing room, or on a couch somewhere in the venue. At least I'll have Saturday off to recuperate.

And I can't believe it's almost November! Snow will be here soon.
Maybe a few snow days.

This was a bad storm last year! Very unexpected. This was coming back down in 1st gear after getting stranded on top. It seems I was the only car that had all wheel drive, and could make it over the mountain- though once I reached the top there were cars all over the place, blocking the road through. So I had to sit and wait for them to move out of the way.
Total chaos.

The DPW plowed down our street- and blocked the driveway with all that snow!




 We took the 4 wheeler out on the the frozen GWL- over to The Breezy where they had their annual bonfire on the lake. So cold that night.



The neighbors yard after the tons of snow melted.