Sunday, October 31, 2010

October 31st

i. Celebrated my husbands birthday last night- sushi, plum wine and sapporo. Needless to say we were a little tipsy. And when we thought we were sober again later on, we decided to get into the jacuzzi. It was nice being that it was crispy cold outside. Though I think the bubbly heated water reactivated our sleeping drunken-ness. It isn't wise to try and do acrobats in a jacuzzi.
ii. Graduation dress came yesterday, I'm so excited for November!
iii. Lots of photographic goodies tomorrow, along with buffet for lunch. mmmm bufff-eettt.


iv. imperfections









I get stupid excited over imperfect photos. Sometimes I take them on purpose, or play around with slower shutter speeds just to get something different. Sometimes I take them by accident. I have a whole folder dedicated to imperfect photos- pics from different albums that I've transferred into it. If only I had time to play with them as much as I spend on everything else.