Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday's never gone...

Early morning run to Round Lake to catch the fog.
And I say *early morning* only because as I was sleepy eyed and coming to at the crack of dawn, I heard the all too familiar faint sound of the garbage truck, and I quickly realized I'd forgotten to put the trash out. Again.

So, picture if you will something out of a comedy where I had that gradual growing two second realization before I hurled the blankets off my body, and jumped three feet in the air and out of bed, only to rush out to the top step of the front deck and notice all the neighbors garbage cans were flipped upside down and strewn all about.
They were in and out.

Stealthy bastards.

But I made use of the morning. Got dressed and out the door.

Revisited Monroe- haven't been here in a handful of years.