Tuesday, November 16, 2010

11.16

I was approached with a splinter of an idea for a photo shoot. And of course the wheels in my brain went haywire and I started dreaming up this elaborated idea that developed into a full scale set.
I toyed with this concept for awhile- couple weeks. Made a list of my options. Of course this would be a low budget shoot, using only the immediate available resources. Went to ModelMayhem last night and opened an account to do a casting call in the area.


I'm super excited about this idea, even though it's going to take some time to pull it all together. I just wish I had more time during the day. Winter is coming up fast, so I'm not even counting on getting this together and shot until at least next spring. Hopefully I won't be hindered by time constraint.
I would like to be more elaborate in the description for this, but it's just only an idea at the present time. We'll see how this progresses.


Other news: Graduation is this Friday! Heading up to Albany Thursday night to stay in a hotel. So excited!