Monday, November 22, 2010

11.22

Finished with a whole bunch of editing projects. I'm surprised that I stayed on top of it like I did.
Also surprised by the amount of people responding to my modelmayhem post. This is going to be such a fun collaboration.


Graduation was awesome the other day, we were all very surprised on the entire ceremony. The whole class did a really great job, and it was nice to actually be able to see the training ceneter and meet all the people that I heard so much about the past 8 weeks.
Steve's first day at Shawangunk Correctional Facility is today. I won't be able to talk to him until he's home... and I don't even know what that'll be. Not sure of his hours yet.


Uneventful day. Trying to keep my days low key since he's home now. Getting my stuff together for Christmas...