Sunday, November 28, 2010

11.28

Looking forward to tomorrow- going out for some photo-shooting, then doing a private session that should be interesting.
Thinking of ditching the Zenfolio. I just don't have time to keep up with it, let alone organize it. We'll see how the new year settles in, but definitely no new albums for the rest of this year. Been doing a lot of editing for other photographers the past couple weeks. I don't even bother posting them cuz they aren't even mine 100%. Though it is fun being able to edit and manipulate other people's work, and I find I'm not so judgemental over someone else's images as I would be of mine.


It's so freaking cold. Especially when you have to stand outside next to your car as the sun is going down, waiting for the police department to come unlock you out of your vehicle.
I suppose I'm making this an annual event for myself.