Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1 part ll

Editing my butt off. Trying to catch up with stuff. My ass hurts from sitting at this pc so much lately in my spare time.
There's so many little projects I want to do, and I think this is the year to get them done. I wrote down a few shoot ideas while editing this batch of pics. I'm blaming the music I've been listening to that's been giving me these crazy ideas. My time is so wrapped up in work though, that I'm afraid to start any new projects. New projects = long hours of editing. Hours I'm not so sure I'm guaranteed. And when I get too backed up with editing, then I just say screw it and not do anything at all.
And that's not good.

So my goal this year is to be more theatrically creative. Portraits will be acceptable, but on a more creative level. I'm so ready for a change in my signature.