Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Looking for participants in the Orange County, NY area (or surrounding)

Want to be Zombified?!


If you've seen the few zombie pics I've posted so far, would you like to be one of them? If you haven't seen them yet, then go HERE!!!
Now that I'm getting the hang of the zombie-making-process and it isn't taking me as long, I want to create a whole album dedicated to zombie portraits. I'm calling it "Project Horror".
C'mon, don't be shy! You know you want to, you can't tell me you're not the least bit curious to see yourself zombie'd! Now is the opportunity! I want to have this completed by the end of April, depending on how many people want to participate. (I don't have loads of free time, so it'll take weeks to get this project where I want to see it.)


Sorry- I can not accept photos asking me to make you a zombie. I need a high resolution photo and most importantly one that I've taken so that I have all rights to it.




How does this work, you ask?
1) Contact me, only if you are seriously interested and can make a commitment to meeting up.
2) I'll contact you back and we'll discuss a time and place to meet.


Now it can go two ways from here. Either;


A) I can just take a few quick headshots and be on my way.
Or,
B) We can actually collaborate and make the shoot a bit more interesting. Say you want to incorporate your favorite hobby in with the photo. I have a lot of motorcycle friends, why not make you a zombie in your gear next to your bike? You like hockey? Put your jersey on and grab your stick! Have a pet snake? (The amphibian, you sicko!) Lot's of tattoo's you want to show off? You get the point...


I'm open to ideas, and up for anything! (Almost....)
We can make this fun and involved, or we can make it quick and simple! You choose.


Soooo...! Let's do this! Feel free to pass this along to someone you know who may be interested!


By all means- share this post with your friends! (I would actually appreciate it if you do!)
misty.valenta@gmail.com


Best,
Misty