Saturday, July 30, 2011

Where's Misty?

Due to pc issues (that really isn't as severe as I originally thought) I've taken a hiatus from anything photography related. I still access Facebook through my phone almost every day, just to pass time or catch up on my news feed. I've been using my husbands laptop for light surfing- being careful not to indulge in my regular crazy internet surfing. Just watching a lot of netflix, and doing some house hunting. (ugh! can you say *stressful*??)


All in all, I think I'm liking the break from the internet/photo world. I'm starting to feel ... normal? I don't read the news first thing in the morning anymore- which is great because then my start of the day isn't influenced by anything negative. (I didn't realize how reading negative news every morning was really making me grumpy!) I get to be normal me now, instead of focusing on what photos needed editing, or updates that needed to be posted... etc. It's sort of liberating! 


A short vacation is in the near future- Even though for the past several weeks I've started to feel like I have been on vacation- but I will have photos from that to be posting. Looks like we'll be visiting Cape May again (yaaaayyyy!!!)

Thanks to anyone who has been following the blog/facebook page. I do assure you that I will be jumping head first back into my photo/blog updates sometime in the future. Just hang tight! 




Misty