Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I fell in love...



... With a new technique. Transferring images onto wood surfaces. I have been going crazy with ideas since I started.
Soon I will be experimenting with portraits, and on different types of wood and shapes.
For 40$ plus 5$ shipping, I am selling these- They are roughly 9 inches high by 10 inches wide. You can request any image you like of mine to be transferred onto wood- I am also experimenting with different hanging methods.

So excited to see how these turn out.

email me misty.valenta@gmail.com to request an order- let me know which image you'd like to have on wood canvas, and I'll send you a paypal invoice for you to complete.

You can visit my website www.mistyblankenship.com or visit my facebook page to view photos that you would like to have on wood!