Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Oh, Hello!

Is anyone else ready for an update?
I would apologize for the lack of updating, but I've done that a few times already the past couple months. Wow, has my personal life taken a backseat lately.

Well we found out weeks ago we are having a GIRL! 21 weeks along today, a wee bit over halfway there. I'm so ready for January. My belly has bulged, my energy level has started to rise and the vomiting has pretty much vanished.

Since my photog has been on hold for months, I have been gearing up to do another big shoot. Trying to plan it all out within the next couple of months so I can get it done and over with. The problem is, is that I can't seem to narrow down the theme I want to go with. 


I promise promise promise I will get something good out there as soon as I can! But... ya know.. my mind has been preoccupied with other things as of lately. And I know that before the baby comes, my life is going to be a lot more hectic being that we have taken the next step in contacting a real estate agent and actually getting them out here to start the process of getting our house listed so we can move a bit further upstate.
Yes, we "plan" on doing this before January. It's going to be crazy. And exhausting.