Friday, July 16, 2010

Lemme see...

Updates:

Leica came, had my first roll developed. Very surprised on how sharp most of the pictures came out. Hate to say it, but i'm already looking into other vintage cameras. I just want to collect them all! But I know I need to spend more time with the Leica first. It's strange how different camera's are from one another.


Got back in touch with the Senior Editor, he gave me a good reference to retired photographer here in GWL. We agreed to touch up on my editorial a bit before furthering the paper route.

Steve and I talked a bit about another little getaway. I would love to go back to Cape May, but not in the middle of summer. More towards the end of the summer like we did last year. I should google around to other interesting spots near there. Cape May had a lot of war history, as did the surrounding area. Maybe we could visit someplace new with history we haven't yet discovered.

That's pretty much an update for the past week. Work has me whipped at the end of the day, so nothing too extraordinary.