Wednesday, October 6, 2010

And now, the finale...

Some might not be in loop with the news- or not sure the details.
If you're looking for details, you won't find them here. I haven't the emotional strength to hash out the last several days.

We suffered another miscarriage.
Monday I found out the baby's heart had stopped beating sometime recently.
What makes this worse than last time is a lot of factors;
One being this time I was almost at 10 weeks, and there was a baby this time, not like last time where I had the Blighted Ovum.
Two, my husband is away in Albany for an 8 week training program for NY State, and is unable to come home until the weekends.

The arrangements were made and taken care of yesterday morning.
Physically, I am well. Just sore from the surgery.
Mentally/emotionally, neither myself or Steve are taking this easy.

A lot of unanswered questions. A lot of anger and frustration, and just tired of this bullshit that we've gone through with trying to have a child.
I know getting upset doesn't help, but I have to go through all these emotions before I can have any type of closure.