Monday, October 11, 2010

Back to me.

Well.
I guess I have to pick myself up and continue forward. A lot of things came to a grinding stop the past month or so, and the only way to move along is to busy myself to death to snuff the pain out.

Have a photo outing today with an adorable 3 year old, down at Wawayanda. Before hand, I'm stopping at a local farm market to pick up some Halloween/Fall decorations for the front deck. I'll be using them for the photo shoot as well. Should be a fun day, and it's been forever since I've been to Wawayanda.
Really looking forward to it.

My Zenfolio is so far behind and in desperate need of updating. Yet I have a feeling that task will be put off for another couple of weeks, at least.
Not to mention my computer room has been seriously neglected and needs a good organizing.

Then later today, a check up doctor appointment. Hopefully they'll have some answers for the tests they've done last week on the fetus. Maybe give us some sort of insight or lead... or even peace of mind. I'll settle for that.