Monday, October 18, 2010

It's THAT week!

Could I possibly be done with Christmas shopping !????
No.
But I got a really good start, all the big items are on their way. In fact, just the small things are left -like little stocking stuffers and what not.
God bless online shopping and Amazon.com. Who has time to go to the store and actually shop?
Pffft... don't look at me.

It's that week that I'm finishing some time consuming projects. And the week to celebrate a tiny little milestone for my honey and I.

This week can't move along fast enough. I'm considering making a home made pumpkin pie for the weekend. Like, baking the sugar pumpkins in the oven, scooping out the insides and everything.
This Friday is our 6 month wedding anniversary and I'm thinking we'll be going out for dinner at an Italian place in Middletown (my husband just isn't too good on being inconspicuous sometimes).
Anyone have any good pumpkin pie recipes?