Monday, December 27, 2010

12.27

Quiet day.
Trying to pull myself into the editing mode. Been keeping a lot of things to myself lately... not sure why as of yet. Possibly to have something to bang out the new year with...? Maybe so prying eyes won't get any ideas.

Jamming out some serious Sigur Ros, and that's only putting me into the organizing mood.

Tons of snow fell yesterday and last night. Took us 3 hours to dig ourselves out of the driveway this morning. If I wasn't so exhausted right now, I might go out and find something/someone to shoot in this beautiful stuff. Then again, most places will be impassable for another day while it's all being cleaned up. I know people are waiting on me to give them the go, so we can shoot. Patience, please :) Been a crazy few weeks and I'm trying to recuperate.

Christmas weekend went well, got some cool things. Had some time to spend with my hubby.