Tuesday, February 1, 2011

02.01.11

First and foremost, it's been a discouraging week. A couple women that I knew of back home had gone missing last Monday, and days after the police ended up finding their bodies buried. The person of interest is a man I'd gone to school with, and he's confessed to killing one of them and not the other. He has the audacity to come up with some elaborated story to try and play the victim. I'm so disgusted with the entire story, I don't want to get into detail because I'll just end up pissing myself off even more than I already am.
I just wish that Michigan still had capital punishment. I want justice for these two innocent women.

If anyone would like more of the story, just google their names: Tonya Howarth, Amy Henslee and Junior Lee Beebe Jr.


Rest peacefully, Amy and Tonya. Please pray for Amy and Tonya's families during this time as well.

Weather here has been interesting. A huge storm is sweeping half the United States, we woke up to some icy conditions this morning. I opted not to do the work thing. I'm hearing something about a state of emergency for tomorrow because it's supposed to pick back up after midnight and spit some more wintry mix all about, and we were just informed that work is going to be closed for tomorrow, so something nasty is still heading our way.
I could have been more productive here at home, but I just don't have the freakin energy! Came out with some pretty awesome edits the past couple days though. I'm really getting into digital art. I've been roaming around the internet looking into different framing options for some of it.
I think I'm going to have a pretty good year :)