Thursday, February 3, 2011

02.03.11

Got some amazing canvas prints coming! Can't wait to show off what I've been up to. We'll see how they work out on our walls here, and the rest will go on SALE SALE SALE!!

I've been coming up with some really strange ideas lately- but it all works! I love how quickly I grow and create new things. I'm at a peak and I hope I don't come down from it any time soon. I've been chatting with an arts lawyer, and it seems to be a good idea not to be leaking too much out. Not until a lot of things have been solidified. Sooo- looks like only the less desireable things will be updated.... not sure how that'll work out considering I use bits and pieces of just about everything I shoot.

Revisited with some Geese:



Looking forward to some shooting time down at Wawayanda. It's planned out for this weekend, so far, and hopefully the weather will stay decent (so far so good!) I have to give some major credit to the family I'll be shooting- It's gonna be a cold one down by the lake. Just gotta make it a quick session so the kiddies don't freeze.  

I do apologize for not posting too many portraits up. I usually do a shoot and upload the photos to a password protected album so only the party involved can see the pics. If they want to give out the password, then so be it. But I keep the pics under lock and key until after the party has ordered prints and distributed them. And by then, I've really kinda forgotten about posting any of them!
I just don't want to ruin anything for anyone. That's why I just usually stick to uploading other images.
Lastly-
Anyone interested in any of those canvas prints I've mentioned above, then contact me! I have a small collection together so far- though it's growing widely. Anything in particular you'd like to see, just let me know.