Saturday, July 9, 2011

07.09

Pc is taking a dump- eh. Not happy about that. I have limited use now, the virus keeps playing random music and tries to reconfigure my browser. It succeed once, had to visit the pc dr twice and I had to restore it once myself. Soon it will be stripped from all internet usage, and used only for editing purposes. For now I'm dependent on my phone and my husbands laptop- but the only thing I do on his is watch foreign horror movies on Netflix. Hells yea! I don't want to taint his laptop with virus's.
I've gotten a lot of editing done, that's a bright side!



Other exciting news:
Myself, along with another member- has been asked to participate as guest speakers in our next photography workshop. We will be discussing some photoshop editing basics to the crowd. Some of my work will even be showcased- it's going to be an honor! Can't wait, hopefully it really inspires people.
There will be more on that workshop in a couple weeks, I may even have a video to post!