Saturday, September 3, 2011

Items Wanted!

Hey everyone (that is local- Greenwood Lake/Warwick)
I'm looking for some items for my next photo shoot coming up soon. If you are in desperate need to get some of those old, vintage items out of your closet- look no further.

I'm in need of some donated items! If you could help out, that would be AWESOME, and I would totally give you credit when the shoot is over. Please see the list below:

  • Apron
  • Mens old suit jackets- any style/color/etc
  • Mens old slacks- any style/color/etc
  • Mens old dress shirts- any style/color/etc
  • Red suspenders
  • Tea cups- any style, mix-matched, etc
  • Table cloth- could be dirty, stained, etc 
The items do not need to be in perfect condition- if they are ripped, stained, distressed, etc- that's ok!! I'll take them! 
Email me at misty.valenta@gmail.com if you can help out!

Thanks!!