Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Tip of the day.

If you're going to use film- you need to be aware of the different types that are available, and what those numbers and initials stand for. They're all different for a reason.

The number is the ISO speed of the film.
BW= B&W
UC= Ultra Color
NC= Natural Color
VC= Vivid Color

etc...


Other news: my pc is shot. It's being replaced soon, and I can't wait. I'm really starting to like how the month of September is working out in my favor. Some exciting things going on. I have a couple shoots coming up soon that are going to be amazing. One in particular is taking so much time and research to plan it- but I'm really looking forward to the results when it's done. I'll be having an awesome crew to work with, along with an equally awesome location for shooting. It's going to be fun!